JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
What is Photo Editing?
Photo editing is the act of altering an image, but the process is quite complex.
Other terms for Photo Editing:
- Image Editing.
- Image/Photo Manipulation.
- Image/Photo Enhancement.
Different types of Photo Editing.
Simple Photo Editing:
- Noise reduction - Smoothing the picture out.
- White Balance - Color of light in the image.
- Contrast - High Contrast = Punchy image where Low Contrast = Flatter in colour.
- Exposure - The brightness of the image.
- Lens Correction - Addresses any issues with the camera lens.
- Color Adjustments - Chane color of an item or element in the image.
- Resizing and Cropping - Adjust the dimensions of the image.
- Background Removal - Delete the background of the image.
Advanced Photo Editing:
- Clipping paths - Extract a subject or element.
- Portrait Corrections - Fix the complexion of people.
- Drop and Reflection Shadow - Create or adjust shadows.
- Special Effects - Can mean an array of things, from animation to adding weather conditions like fog or snow.
- Adjusting Text and Visuels - Add overlays or manipulate what's already there.
- Photo Stitching - When you seamlessly put 2 images together and make it look like it was shot that way.
- Photo Masking and Layers - Process of hiding and revealing specified portions.
|Back||Back to top|